Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monogram for Apple I watch née update with the iOS 7 is not showing up on iwatch?

On the iwatch The monogram does not show up since the new iOS 7 update came out? Is there a bug fix or happily make the monogram show up on the I watch with the new update?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:39 AM

For your date problem do this. If there is no calendar on the iPhone reinstall it. Sometimes even if you have the apple calendar installed on your phone it still doesn't show on the watch Delete the calendar app from your iPhone and reinstall it. That fixed it on my watch and I had never removed the original iPhone calendar. Good luck

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2020 7:39 AM in response to robinnicole1979

For your date problem do this. If there is no calendar on the iPhone reinstall it. Sometimes even if you have the apple calendar installed on your phone it still doesn't show on the watch Delete the calendar app from your iPhone and reinstall it. That fixed it on my watch and I had never removed the original iPhone calendar. Good luck

Sep 25, 2020 5:50 PM in response to RobHodg

I don’t have it all day myself. Turning both of them on and off again. It says it in the settings that it’s there but on the actual I watch it’s not. I also noticed that I can’t put the date on the face my watch either. As I had it there before and now it won’t let me add it and I really want the date to show up as well. Not sure I’m liking the new update for the iOS 7 for the I watch. Is there a bug fix for this Apple?

Monogram for Apple I watch née update with the iOS 7 is not showing up on iwatch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.