Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i turn a widget under “time in locations” go from regular 12-hour time to military 24-hour time?

so i downloaded IOS14 and i’ve noticed people can turn their “time in locations” widget from 12-hour regular time to 24-hour military time. mine unfortunately doesn’t have that option; how do i fix it? here’s what mine shows

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 2:34 PM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2020 9:06 AM in response to sofiacosioo

Hello Sofiacosioo,

It looks like you are needing some guidance navigating a third-party application that allows you to customize widgets. If we have misunderstood you or haven't captured the issue completely please feel free to correct us.

If we have understood you correctly your best option for receiving the most accurate assistance will be to reach out to the developer: How to contact an app developer

We appreciate you reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Be well!

how do i turn a widget under “time in locations” go from regular 12-hour time to military 24-hour time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.