Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

more things NOT WORKING. and still no help!

Recently some settings on my iphone se have changed, ringtones & other sounds, names on contacts, I had the signal strength number rather than the dots, battery % disappeared, and some other annoying little things. Any idea what is going on? Constantly logs me out of my apple id, the spell check doesn't have a clue as to what im actually spelling or typing. always messing up and giving the wrong correction! And now 30 pictures ive taking the last 3 days have just disappeared off my iphone. the "all photos" option in gone, and now I can only view the photos in somme random file, that has nothing to do with photos!! why is apple always making things harder on the consumer? why am I constantly kicked out of my apple id???

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 6:50 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Sep 25, 2020 8:39 PM in response to Apple-is-a-laugh

1. Have you tried signing into your apple id on appleid.apple.com and had no issues?

Are you sharing the apple id with anyone else?

Is it signed in with your apple id properly in Settings and App store?

2.If your icloud photos was turned on at the time you took the photos, maybe try logging into icloud.com to see if the photos are there?

if icloud photos are turned on in all your devices, have you checked recently deleted and hidden photos in all devices?

3.update the ios and restart ipad.

if it happens in all apps and features after you try updating, restarting and even restoring, probably need to bring it to the store to get checked.

Sep 25, 2020 7:12 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

Why is it that punks feel like chiming In every time someone has a problem. “Oh my stuff works, so this guy is huffing and puffing” yeah, I am! I paid good money for this product. I would be much happier if it what was described. Like not singing me out constantly. Having all my photos in the same spot they were two hours earlier. Someone helpful on the line in the customer service department

Sep 25, 2020 7:32 PM in response to KiltedTim

HERE, NUMBERED INDIVIDUALLY. AND SPACED OUT. IS THIS MORE CLEAR?

1)CONSTANTLY SIGNING ME OUT OF MY Apple ID. ON EVERYTHING. IMAC, IPHONE, IPAD, APPLETV. NOTHING WORKS AS DECRIBED. NOTHING TALKS/SHARES. IM MANUALLY HAVING TO SHARE PHOTOS, TO MY OWN PRODUCTS SIGNED INTO THE SAME Apple ID.

2)PHOTOS NO LONGER IN THE PLACE THEY WERE 2 HOURS EARLIER. AT A CAR SHOW TODAY AT 6, SHOWED PHOTOS OFF, GET HOME 7:30. PICTURES NO LONGER THERE. USED TO BE I COULD OPEN THE PHOTOS APP. AND HAVE ALL THE PICTURES I JUST TOOK ON THAT DEVICE (IPHONE) IN THE RECENTS, NOT THERE. I HAVE SHARING TURNED ON, I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL LINKED TO ICLOUD, WHICH I THOUGHT, WAS LINKED ALL TO MY ONE ICLOUD, UNDER ONE APPLEID, I ONLY HAVE ONE Apple ID, I DO NOT HAVE MORE THEN ONE Apple ID.

3)IPAD KEYBOARD IS JUNK AND NONRESPONSIVE,

more things NOT WORKING. and still no help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.