Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

failed to save photo

failed to save photo.

bought a new phone and updated to the latest update.

i have lots of space so it isn't that, when u go to privacy in settings which now changed to "privacy and security" when i click on photos, nothing shows up, it just says "apps that have requested access to your photos are here" and it's empty.

when i use translating apps for example, the mic says it needs access and its not enabled but doesnt work in settings?

now what?

help

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 11:39 PM

linooveryou wrote:

when i use translating apps for example, the mic says it needs access and its not enabled but doesnt work in settings?

Apple Translate App does not require permission for the microphone under "privacy and security". That is meant for third-party apps.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.

Please see the pic below.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 11:39 PM in response to linooveryou

linooveryou wrote:

Apple Translate App does not require permission for the microphone under "privacy and security". That is meant for third-party apps.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.

Please see the pic below.

failed to save photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.