Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos and microphone access for APPS

Last night all the apps were working fine. Tried to post some photos today and got a message saying I need to allow the app to access my photos, but when I go to my settings, there are just blank spots & blank pages where those settings options used to be. I tried to follow a bunch of online tutorials and advice, but all of the settings that it says to click on, are no longer available on my phone. My boyfriend and I compared our phones side by side. We each opened our settings app. He still has all of them on his phone, but many of those options are missing from my phone starting today. If he clicks settings>privacy>photos, he gets a page showing all the apps on his phone and he can allow photo access for those apps. If I click settings>privacy>photos, it takes me to a blank screen. None of the apps show up for me to allow access. That option is just gone from my phone all of a sudden. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 10:21 PM

2 replies

Photos and microphone access for APPS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.