Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying for two days now to update my iPad to iOS 14

I’ve been trying for two days now to update my iPad to IOS 14 but everytime I’m near done or half way through the update a message pops up saying there is an error in loading the update or something. What may be the problem?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 9:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 9:56 PM

There may be a problem with the file that the iPad downloaded and that is what is causing the issue. You can always try and delete the download that it downloaded and have it try the download again. Also if that doesn't work, then you can hook your iPad up to a Mac or a PC with the latest version of iTunes and update it that way.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2020 9:56 PM in response to To_nayy

There may be a problem with the file that the iPad downloaded and that is what is causing the issue. You can always try and delete the download that it downloaded and have it try the download again. Also if that doesn't work, then you can hook your iPad up to a Mac or a PC with the latest version of iTunes and update it that way.

Trying for two days now to update my iPad to iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.