Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tempered glass for Apple Watch 6

Hello,

I would like to know whether Apple Watch 44mm of series 4 and series 5 is compatible to Apple Watch Series 6 of 44mm.

Please guide.

One more request to Apple company and others companies that kindly please provide atleast tempered glass for every products which require like IPhone, IPad, Apple Watch so that we don’t have to buy from third party.

Please be the first company to help all the Apple lovers.

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 8:02 AM

5 replies

Sep 26, 2020 11:05 AM in response to deggie

Thanks for the real question of compatibility.

But still this is an open question for every company that why they make customers suffer as they have to buy tempered glass from third party, instead they should give it with the box to ease the burden of purchasing new tempered glass.

In near future some company with think about it and so do Apple.

Sep 26, 2020 8:40 PM in response to deggie

Thank you for the response but I was talking for all the products like IPhone, IPad and Apple Watch.

Sir, I know Apple products are very good but it is very costly compared to others and we all want our Apple products to be safe because by mistake one or another people put scratch on the product despite it has strong glass as you said.

It looks bad when such kind of scratches appear in IPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.

We put so much money to buy Apple products but we buy tempered glass from third party even I think you or your friend have bought it despite you believe it has strong glass.

Thus my suggestion to Apple company in general to kindly put tempered glass also for every products to ease the burden of buying it from third party.

Thanks

Sep 27, 2020 12:22 PM in response to shekharicfai

Yes, I knew what you were talking about. Apple does sell and apply Belkin screen protectors at their stores but I prefer the ones made by Zagg. Given how long the iPod, iPhone and other devices have been out I believe it Apple was going to make their own they would have done so by now. Most people don't use screen protectors.

Tempered glass for Apple Watch 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.