You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with IOS 14

I upgraded my iPad Air 2 with a Logitech keyboard to IOS 14. The keyboard was working fine until I did that. Any ideas on how to make the keyboard work again?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 8:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 3:09 PM

To unpair is really quite easy. Just go to your Bluetooth devices by going to Settings>Bluetooth and then when you're there you should see that your keyboard is there, but not connected. Click on the blue "i" with the circle around it. This will give you the information about the device. Click on "Forget This Device" and it will unpair it. Then you just go through the process of pairing it again. You'll need to put your device back in pair mode and then select it in the list of devices that you can pair with and pair it. You may have to find out from the manufacturer of the keyboard how to get it in pairing mode

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2020 3:09 PM in response to Chatterbabble

To unpair is really quite easy. Just go to your Bluetooth devices by going to Settings>Bluetooth and then when you're there you should see that your keyboard is there, but not connected. Click on the blue "i" with the circle around it. This will give you the information about the device. Click on "Forget This Device" and it will unpair it. Then you just go through the process of pairing it again. You'll need to put your device back in pair mode and then select it in the list of devices that you can pair with and pair it. You may have to find out from the manufacturer of the keyboard how to get it in pairing mode

Trouble with IOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.