Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google search font size suddenly changed and got small

One day my iPhone suddenly started rendering very tiny pages on google so whenever I search for something it’s small. To make matters worse, google often renders the articles when you click on them so the small font continues into the page I click.

Its smaller than the default iPhone font and I already tried increasing in accessibility, everything else gets bigger except google.com.

Any ideas how to fix?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 7:04 AM

Hi there djrobsd1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are having an issue with your screen text size. Does this issue only occur on Google? If you go to another website does it work okay? Are you using the Safari browser or a different browser?

If you are using Safari, try going to Settings > Safari > Page Zoom and check it is not smaller than you need. If the issue continues, try clearing your website data. See how here: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

We hope this helps!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 7:04 AM in response to djrobsd1

Hi there djrobsd1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are having an issue with your screen text size. Does this issue only occur on Google? If you go to another website does it work okay? Are you using the Safari browser or a different browser?

If you are using Safari, try going to Settings > Safari > Page Zoom and check it is not smaller than you need. If the issue continues, try clearing your website data. See how here: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

We hope this helps!

Google search font size suddenly changed and got small

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.