Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo taken with the Iphone camera app is pixelated

I just bought Iphone xs max and I think the camera isn't working as it should.

When I take picture using the Iphone camera app and then zoom in just a little bit, instead of seeing the image details I see the image is pixelated.

I dont know what to do. attached is the image and information of the image.

Please help, if its a hardware problem or software.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 11:18 AM

Hey there mnadee,

We'd like to see how we can help. We use the Camera app on our iPhones daily, so we completely understand the concern when the quality isn't on par to Apple standards.

We'd like to ask a few questions to get a better understanding of where the pixilation is occurring.

When you view the photo with the quality issue, where is the photo being view at and on? Which app and what device?

What is the software version of the device the photo is being viewed on?

You may also find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

We look forward to your response.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 11:18 AM in response to mnadee

Hey there mnadee,

We'd like to see how we can help. We use the Camera app on our iPhones daily, so we completely understand the concern when the quality isn't on par to Apple standards.

We'd like to ask a few questions to get a better understanding of where the pixilation is occurring.

When you view the photo with the quality issue, where is the photo being view at and on? Which app and what device?

What is the software version of the device the photo is being viewed on?

You may also find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

We look forward to your response.

Photo taken with the Iphone camera app is pixelated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.