Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue w Camera

After I updated my phone to the new IOS my camera seems to be super blurry/grainy when zooming in and out, it doesn’t have that crisp look to it anymore like before.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:28 AM

You may be zooming in/out too much. You have the 13 Pro. Are you utilizing the three lenses and the various other settings? I find my photos are coming out nicely when I use the specific lens rather than the manual zoom. You may want to take a look at the link below. I’ve also learned a lot going thru the camera info in the Tips app.

About the Camera features on your iPhone - Apple Support

Please let us know if any of this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 8:28 AM in response to surely277

You may be zooming in/out too much. You have the 13 Pro. Are you utilizing the three lenses and the various other settings? I find my photos are coming out nicely when I use the specific lens rather than the manual zoom. You may want to take a look at the link below. I’ve also learned a lot going thru the camera info in the Tips app.

About the Camera features on your iPhone - Apple Support

Please let us know if any of this helps.

Issue w Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.