You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GMT Watch Face - Date Complication Will Not Turn On

I am using the new GMT face with my Apple Watch 6. I love the new GMT face, however, I am not able to get the date complication to turn on. When I hold down to edit the face, click edit, swipe over to complications, click the field where the date should be the only option is "Off".

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 8:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 9:28 AM

If there is no calendar on the iPhone reinstall it. Sometimes even if you have the apple calendar installed on your phone it still doesn't show on the watch Delete the calendar app from your iPhone and reinstall it. That fixed it on my watch and I had never removed the original iPhone calendar. Good luck

Just noticed on the complication it only has todays date not month and date on GMT.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2020 9:28 AM in response to T J K

If there is no calendar on the iPhone reinstall it. Sometimes even if you have the apple calendar installed on your phone it still doesn't show on the watch Delete the calendar app from your iPhone and reinstall it. That fixed it on my watch and I had never removed the original iPhone calendar. Good luck

Just noticed on the complication it only has todays date not month and date on GMT.

GMT Watch Face - Date Complication Will Not Turn On

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.