Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Apple ID.

Hello. Faced such a problem. When I bought an iPhone 11, I accidentally entered the wrong mail when creating it. Now mail is attached to my Apple ID: ****@ gmail.com. I created a new mail: ****@ icloud.com. It is tied to my Apple ID as a mail. In general, I want this mail (icloud) to be my Apple ID, but when I try to link it, it gives me an error: At the moment this e-mail cannot be used as an Apple ID. Help fix this please. And I apologize for the bad English, this is a google translator.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 1:52 PM

From the article below.

If you try to change your Apple ID to an @icloud.com email address that was created within the last 30 days, you will be asked to try again later.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2020 1:52 PM in response to Ilya_Chistov

From the article below.

If you try to change your Apple ID to an @icloud.com email address that was created within the last 30 days, you will be asked to try again later.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Problems with Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.