Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote saving error on iOS 14.0.1

After updating my iPhone 8 Plus to iOS 14.0.1 my keynote suddenly stopped saving my presentations. I created a new presentation and after the forth slide it just can’t save all changes. I even have moved my file from my iCloud to my iPhone but it still keeps showing the same error.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 1:54 PM

Hello Pavel_Wei,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable to save keynote presentations on your iPhone after updating, and we'd like to help.

To get started, we’ll need to follow each of the steps and recommendations found in the following resource:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Please let us know if that helps. We'll be waiting for your response.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2020 1:54 PM in response to Pavel_Wei

Hello Pavel_Wei,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're unable to save keynote presentations on your iPhone after updating, and we'd like to help.

To get started, we’ll need to follow each of the steps and recommendations found in the following resource:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Please let us know if that helps. We'll be waiting for your response.

Cheers.

Keynote saving error on iOS 14.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.