Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t duplicate Keynote presentations on iPad.

When I try to duplicate my Keynote presentation I get the following error: “The operation could not be completed. The file could not be opened.” I am able to open the file and edit it without issue. It’s stored on Google Drive. I have a new iPad with plenty of space.

Any idea what the issue might be?

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 4:45 AM

For various technical reasons, you may not be able to directly duplicate the Keynote presentation within your Google Cloud storage (i.e., an “in-situ” duplication of a file stored in Google Cloud/Drive).

Consider creating a copy of the file - stored either locally on the iPad, or in iCloud - and then attempt to duplicate the file.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2022 4:45 AM in response to AlyWon

For various technical reasons, you may not be able to directly duplicate the Keynote presentation within your Google Cloud storage (i.e., an “in-situ” duplication of a file stored in Google Cloud/Drive).

Consider creating a copy of the file - stored either locally on the iPad, or in iCloud - and then attempt to duplicate the file.

Can’t duplicate Keynote presentations on iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.