Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay on Macbook pro 13' late 2013

In my display settings, there is an option for airplay but there is no option to put it on. How do I gain access to the on function?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 2:09 AM

sharryn81 Said:

"Airplay on Macbook pro 13' late 2013: In my display settings, there is an option for airplay but there is no option to put it on. How do I gain access to the on function?"

-------

Go Here: If AirPlay or Screen Mirroring isn’t Working on your Device - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 28, 2020 10:00 AM in response to sharryn81

sharryn81 Said:

"Airplay on Macbook pro 13' late 2013: Hi I have checked all of that and I can’t add iTunes to solve the problem. The feature is available but there is no option to put the feature on.

———-

iTunes May be Corrupted, Technically:

So, Reinstall the macOS:

Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Command-R to reinstall the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac (recommended). Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support

Important:

Create a Time Machine Backup, First:

Prior to the re-installation of your macOS, be certain to backup your Mac using a Time Machine Backup. That way, you can have something to restore your Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall. Use an external hard drive that is at least 1.5 the total storage capacity.

Airplay on Macbook pro 13' late 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.