Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memoji

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in order to ask what happened to Memojis after updating iOS14. They look much worse than they did, in fact they look like we are all Chinese (no offense, but my eyes and lips do not look like that).

I have asked my friends how they feel about this change, and they've all agreed it looks horrible.

So my question is, did you actually do a research on what you should change about Memojis or did you just randomly decide how they should look.

Please fix this, it looks really bad and it used to be one of the best apps on new iPhones.

Sincerely,

Dunja

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 4:40 AM

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply

Memoji

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.