Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open certain webpages from my MacBook Air.

Please can someone help. I am trying to remotely access certain work webpages from my home laptop. I have remotely accessed them elsewhere on other computers (windows based).

Unfortunately I receiving this error message.

This site can’t be reached

***’s server IP address could not be found.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

How can I work around this?

Thank you.

MacBook

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 6:31 AM

The fact that the web page opens at work but not at home is telling. The web page is behind a firewall and is only allowing access from certain IP addresses. It’s also entirely possible that your home internet service provider (ISP) is blocking that site for some reason. You might check with your ISP first and then the IT department at your work for help.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2020 6:31 AM in response to e185

The fact that the web page opens at work but not at home is telling. The web page is behind a firewall and is only allowing access from certain IP addresses. It’s also entirely possible that your home internet service provider (ISP) is blocking that site for some reason. You might check with your ISP first and then the IT department at your work for help.

Can't open certain webpages from my MacBook Air.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.