Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost/Stolen Iphone

my iPhone 11 pro max was stolen, and i have not wiped it out because some items did not sync into my icloud? what are my options? I still have data and voice calling active in hopes it would be turned on and the items will "magically" sync into icloud; sound is still pending because obviously it was turned off, ive marked it as lost, and my last backup is from the day it was stolen BUT only two pictures came in AFTER that backup, the other 300 items (more or less), did not make it. I had enough storage and my service was pretty good. What happened is a mystery? Help

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 9:03 PM

Read here => If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

8 replies

Sep 28, 2020 10:46 PM in response to ckuan

My backup has an issue. It backed up sept.15 2:28am. WA state time. That same day I used my phone and automatic backup is always on. The iphone has the option sync automatically incurring extra charges if any. Regardless of all this no one has been able to pin point what excatly happened what failed, where is the rest of my missing items? Why didn’t it sync. The missing device is needed for those answers. 🤯Backups does not hold a report on the app? Possibly until 2:28 am but why did two items sync AFTER the backup. :( I want my photos!!!! Has anyone been able to pull out “items” from their missing device with an app. Ive tried everything, Apple even suggested to use an older backup to see if it would restore from them, it made no sense to me at all. I still did it anyways and nothing.

Sep 28, 2020 11:32 PM in response to ckuan

That’s unfair to me as user/client. How convenient a technical issue and a robbery all together. Where is the benefit of at least knowing what my device was doing. Surely a backup may hold that answer but that goes way over my head. (i can only assume)

I honestly don't see the difference in wiping the device or not, if the device has been destroyed that means its all lost. I just see hopeless pending information regarding the phone on my end.

Lost/Stolen Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.