Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ended my subscription with apple music a couple of months ago and I got it again today. The thing is that I’ve lost all my old music and I want it back. Every time I search up how to fix it,they always involve buttons that dont come up in settings

how do i get it back? the button people always say to press is the icloud music button but i don’t have that and my phone is updated. this is all i have

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 12:44 PM

If yes, then there is no way to restore your previous music and you have to build your library again. iCloud Music library has been renamed as sync library, which is already on.

2 replies

I ended my subscription with apple music a couple of months ago and I got it again today. The thing is that I’ve lost all my old music and I want it back. Every time I search up how to fix it,they always involve buttons that dont come up in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.