Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Workout app has number in yellow.

On my golf workout app it has a yellow number. When I start the app everything displays in yellow. I followed suggestion by clicking on the ... clicking on goal and yes then it does change from yellow to green. However the yellow numbers are still there and if I start jt as usual everything is displayed in yellow instead of green. Apple can’t seem to understand what I’m trying to explain so after three phone calls and updated both my phone and watch I’m hoping someone here can explain how to get rid of those yellow numbers. I’ve included some photos to help explain the issue

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 5:56 AM

Just before you start your next workout do this;

On the workout type tap on the 3 dots top right corner and then tap on Open then start a workout and when you've finished tap on end,the watch will remember your last setting and next time you do a workout it will be set to open goal.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2020 5:56 AM in response to phyllise

Just before you start your next workout do this;

On the workout type tap on the 3 dots top right corner and then tap on Open then start a workout and when you've finished tap on end,the watch will remember your last setting and next time you do a workout it will be set to open goal.

Sep 30, 2020 5:28 AM in response to phyllise

I have this question too. For me my "Core Training' workout suddenly has a yellow 15 min goal (instead of a green 'Open Goal') that I didn't program, and I can't figure out how to get it back to an open goal. The 3 dots in the small circle don't offer any help in changing this. And added to that, my music stops during the workout to alert me that I'm at the halfway point and when I've hit 15 minutes which is even more annoying as music never stopped when I received any progress alerts prior to the OS 7 update.

Workout app has number in yellow.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.