Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I hit the icon to start a workout, why is the timer in red when it used to be green

When I hit the icon to start a workout, why is the timer in red when it used to be green

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 1:41 PM

When the Workout View has multiple metrics displayed (such as time, distance, and heart rate), all metrics display in white, except for the one metric that is displayed in red. You can change which metric is displayed in red (and therefore easiest to see with a quick glance at your watch) by rotating the Digital Crown.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2020 1:41 PM in response to annabobannafofanna

When the Workout View has multiple metrics displayed (such as time, distance, and heart rate), all metrics display in white, except for the one metric that is displayed in red. You can change which metric is displayed in red (and therefore easiest to see with a quick glance at your watch) by rotating the Digital Crown.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.