Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi disconnects after installing iOS 14.0.1

why does my wifi disconnect after installing IOS 14.0.1 and how do I fix it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 4:09 AM

3 replies

Oct 2, 2020 5:03 AM in response to Vancouver22

The WiFi ISSUE.. Apple does not want to admit there is a issue with the WiFi.. I spent6 hours Sept 29th on the phone to Apple .. they had me reset my iPhone XR to original settings and still have issue .. Any suggestions ?? Router has been tested , my Internet provider was tested .. it’s ONLY my cell phone won’t connect ..

Oct 6, 2020 6:59 PM in response to lrharmo

I have the Iphone XR and I have problems with the wifi. At times my cell phone does not open the internet and the music apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube etc. say they do not have an internet connection. I have to turn my cell phone off and on, sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn’t. At first I thought there were problems in my cell phone company, but at home there are 4 more iPhones and nobody has this problem.  I hope you can solve this soon because it is very frustrating. 

Wifi disconnects after installing iOS 14.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.