Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi is not working properly after updating to ios 14.1

anyone experiencing this? i couldn’t connect to my wifi after updating my 11 pro to ios 14.1 please help me!!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 10:12 AM

Hi

can you explain in more details on how is your WiFi not working.

1. are you unable to scan for available networks?
  2. unable to connect to your router?
  3. does this only happen with your home network only?

and try this link it may help https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

5 replies

Nov 3, 2020 1:09 AM in response to Jcar2419

Hi

i think this method will solve the problem because I had a similar problem with my WiFi extender were I would try to connect but it would disconnect me every time. I eventually found that when I turned off private address it connected to my WiFi extender I really hope this will help and solve your problem and follow these steps.

1. forget your WiFi password.
  2. turn off private address.
  3. connect to the network you want by entering its password.

Nov 2, 2020 8:42 AM in response to Jcar2419

Hi

are you able to turn on WiFi and Bluetooth?

if not and the WiFi and Bluetooth button in the control center are freezed then I believe it’s an hardware problem.

I also recommend checking in settings > about > WiFi and Bluetooth addresses. If these addresses are shown then it’s a software problem. if not then it’s an hardware problem.

I also I highly recommend contacting Apple support by downloading the app Apple support and chatting with them explaining your problem.

Wifi is not working properly after updating to ios 14.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.