Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my touch screen stopped working and it goes on and off and this point point it completely turned off and isnt working its my 2nd time doing this what do i do is it internal damage should i get a new phone

what do i do does it need a screen replacement or do i get it changed at apple or something im getting so angry becuase theres no definitive reason someone please help

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 7:14 AM

well, i mean yes of course, you should definitely get the screen repaired by apple, i would say more for this but honestly in this situation, there isn't really anything else i can say, mainly because it appears that the phone screen is already unusable and/or unresponsive, so there's nothing that you yourself can really do, so basically yes, i'd take it to an apple store and talk to them about it and get a new screen, if you have any questions feel free to ask and i or someone else will answer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 7:14 AM in response to mehmed10

well, i mean yes of course, you should definitely get the screen repaired by apple, i would say more for this but honestly in this situation, there isn't really anything else i can say, mainly because it appears that the phone screen is already unusable and/or unresponsive, so there's nothing that you yourself can really do, so basically yes, i'd take it to an apple store and talk to them about it and get a new screen, if you have any questions feel free to ask and i or someone else will answer

my touch screen stopped working and it goes on and off and this point point it completely turned off and isnt working its my 2nd time doing this what do i do is it internal damage should i get a new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.