Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İpad Touch Screen

I bought my İpad Air a couple months ago but the touch screen suddenly stopped working. I do not know how to fix it and I didn't frop it, spil anything on it or it didn't get any other damage that could have caused this problem.

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 2:19 AM

See >>> If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

A forced-restart of the iPad can sometimes resolve an isolated problem:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 2:19 AM in response to hazeellllll

See >>> If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

A forced-restart of the iPad can sometimes resolve an isolated problem:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

İpad Touch Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.