Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I print data from the Heath App?

How do I print data from the Apple Health App on my iPhone?

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 6:58 AM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2020 8:03 AM in response to rjmakar

Hi rjmakar,

Thanks for posting! We see you want to know if you can print data from your Health app. That's a great question, and we'll be glad to share some information.

Your best bet would be to try these steps: Share health and fitness data in Health on iPhone

"Export and share your health data

1. Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right.
  2. If you don’t see your profile picture or initials, tap Summary or Browse at the bottom of the screen, then scroll to the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Export all health data, then choose a method for sharing your data.

Your data is exported in XML format, a common format for sharing data between apps."

You may then be able to print from the XML file. If that doesn't work for you, we recommend using this link to Contact Apple Support.

Kindest regards.

How do I print data from the Heath App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.