Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch monthly challenges

I recently upgraded to the ISO14.0 and had trouble with my watch working so i had to unpair the watch, back up to iCloud and restore my phone then repair the watch and it did keep my daily stats on the watch but none of the awards I had completed and now I don't get monthly challenge's?? Is that something with the new update, because if it is, that is very disappointing!

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 7:56 AM

From your phone

Watch>Activity>Special challenges>Make sure this is toggle on.

If it is on toggle it off then tap Back then go back in to it and toggle it on.

Then force restart your iPhone by what ever method your version calls for. As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release. Log into your iPhone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 7:56 AM in response to Melindamae03

From your phone

Watch>Activity>Special challenges>Make sure this is toggle on.

If it is on toggle it off then tap Back then go back in to it and toggle it on.

Then force restart your iPhone by what ever method your version calls for. As soon as you see the Apple logo force restart your watch by holding in the crown and side button for 10 seconds till you see the Apple logo then release. Log into your iPhone and wait for your watch to boot, then log into it.

Apple watch monthly challenges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.