Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got the IOS 14 beta a couple months ago and I want to remove it to get the actual update but it won’t let me get rid of it and I don’t have a macbook. So how do I get rid of the beta profile if I can’t find the profile thing in settings?

How do I delete the beta profile when I cant find it in settings?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 10:51 AM

You will not be able to restore you iPhone in this case if you don't have a computer handy to do so. I suggest that you either ask a friend or relative for assistance with that, or alternatively, pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to help you out.

Ref: How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 10:51 AM in response to ddsabino

You will not be able to restore you iPhone in this case if you don't have a computer handy to do so. I suggest that you either ask a friend or relative for assistance with that, or alternatively, pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to help you out.

Ref: How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

I got the IOS 14 beta a couple months ago and I want to remove it to get the actual update but it won’t let me get rid of it and I don’t have a macbook. So how do I get rid of the beta profile if I can’t find the profile thing in settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.