Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove my iOS 16 beta I don’t have a profile

How do I remove my iOS 16 beta I don’t have a profile beta to delete it.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 2:14 PM

If you don't have a profile then how did you get the beta exactly?

Since its currently only available to developers at this time, it cannot be discussed here except to point you to the unenroll support document: See here: link-> How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support

Beyond that, Apple offers no support for beta versions. If you are a developer you can log in to the Developer forums with your Developer ID and request help from there: Apple Developer Forums, if not, you are entirely on your own.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 2:14 PM in response to alpha219

If you don't have a profile then how did you get the beta exactly?

Since its currently only available to developers at this time, it cannot be discussed here except to point you to the unenroll support document: See here: link-> How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support

Beyond that, Apple offers no support for beta versions. If you are a developer you can log in to the Developer forums with your Developer ID and request help from there: Apple Developer Forums, if not, you are entirely on your own.

How do I remove my iOS 16 beta I don’t have a profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.