Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turning off App Library on iOS 14

would you please include a app libary turn off button? thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 11:17 PM

FYI: These are user-only forums. Apple's presence here is very limited. If you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

5 replies

Oct 1, 2020 11:35 PM in response to StuartVP

I agree it would be very beneficial for us too App Library off button a lot of ppl I have talked too all agreed too have the OFF Switch available in the next update if not sooner. I nor anyone I have talked can’t understand why that included in the 14.1 update not having the option makes you feel like you choice but too interact with the APP. I would have never believed if someone told APPLE is gonna force you too interact with a app. I have been a APPLE only product user since I purchased my 1st IPhone which was a 4s. Since I saved up and bought it I refuse too use or purchase anything other than my IPhone.. That’s why the no switch has confused me so much.

Turning off App Library on iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.