Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I move my music from one iCloud account (old iPad2) to another (new IPadv8)?

how can I move my music from one iCloud account (old iPad2) to another (new IPadv8)?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 6:24 AM

If you are using the same Apple ID on the new iPad, and you should do that, you can transfer the contents of the old iPad to the new iPad and the music will download as well as your apps and other purchased content, once you set up the device.

Choose the method that works best for you.

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 6:24 AM in response to DBrudos

If you are using the same Apple ID on the new iPad, and you should do that, you can transfer the contents of the old iPad to the new iPad and the music will download as well as your apps and other purchased content, once you set up the device.

Choose the method that works best for you.

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.