Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete pictures on my iCloud

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 1:49 AM

On your iPhone (or any device) which is connected to iCloud, delete the photos you do not want. These photos will also be deleted on iCloud. (Note: The photos will be moved into the Recently Deleted (Trash) Folder and will stay there for 30 days, during which you can recover them ... after 30 days they will automatically be deleted permanently.)

You can also delete photos by using a computer browser:

Here are steps on how to delete photos from icloud.com via a web browser:

1. Log in to icloud.com, choose Photos, and open an album or folder to select photos you want to delete, or you can double-click a single photo.
  2. Click the Delete button, and then click Delete to delete photos from iCloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 1:49 AM in response to Magrita24

On your iPhone (or any device) which is connected to iCloud, delete the photos you do not want. These photos will also be deleted on iCloud. (Note: The photos will be moved into the Recently Deleted (Trash) Folder and will stay there for 30 days, during which you can recover them ... after 30 days they will automatically be deleted permanently.)

You can also delete photos by using a computer browser:

Here are steps on how to delete photos from icloud.com via a web browser:

1. Log in to icloud.com, choose Photos, and open an album or folder to select photos you want to delete, or you can double-click a single photo.
  2. Click the Delete button, and then click Delete to delete photos from iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.