Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete pictures from iCloud please

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 8:53 PM

Do you use iCloud for Photos? I ask because if you do then your iPhone Photos and your iCloud Photos are synched together. If you delete a photo on your iPhone then it will be deleted on your iCloud. Same thing happens when you delete a photo on iCloud then the photo also gets deleted on your iPhone.

If are using iCloud for Photos then you can simply delete the photos on your iPhone and the Photos will also by deleted on your iCloud.

If are not using iCloud for Photos and want to remove photos that have remained on your iCloud then you can go to ➔ www.icloud.com and then log in with your Appel ID and Password and then open the Photos section. Select the photos that you want deleted and then delete them.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 8:53 PM in response to Taker269

Do you use iCloud for Photos? I ask because if you do then your iPhone Photos and your iCloud Photos are synched together. If you delete a photo on your iPhone then it will be deleted on your iCloud. Same thing happens when you delete a photo on iCloud then the photo also gets deleted on your iPhone.

If are using iCloud for Photos then you can simply delete the photos on your iPhone and the Photos will also by deleted on your iCloud.

If are not using iCloud for Photos and want to remove photos that have remained on your iCloud then you can go to ➔ www.icloud.com and then log in with your Appel ID and Password and then open the Photos section. Select the photos that you want deleted and then delete them.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.