Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

worse subscription PicsArt

"I did not give my consent for this purchase" the application was purchased by mistake the purchase was made by a child. I want to return the money that was withdrawn from my card

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 10:51 AM

Cancel it if you haven't already. See: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund -- see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Also see the following from the above link:

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2020 10:51 AM in response to Aruzhanka

Cancel it if you haven't already. See: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund -- see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Also see the following from the above link:

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases, or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

worse subscription PicsArt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.