Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello. the child downloaded applications with a paid subscription, which were not reported to me, on the phone. Applications were removed shortly after downloading. Today, when I attached the card to icloud, the subscriptions were renewed and withdra

Hello. the child downloaded applications with a paid subscription, which were not reported to me, on the phone. Applications were removed shortly after downloading. Today, when I attached the card to icloud, the subscriptions were renewed and withdrawn. please tell me how to return this money to me, because I do not use these applets at all and did not give consent to the withdrawal of funds.

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 1:33 PM

Removing the apps doesn't cancel the subscriptions.

Purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4;  HomePods, audioOS 12.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2019 1:33 PM in response to Chelotkanova

Removing the apps doesn't cancel the subscriptions.

Purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4;  HomePods, audioOS 12.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Hello. the child downloaded applications with a paid subscription, which were not reported to me, on the phone. Applications were removed shortly after downloading. Today, when I attached the card to icloud, the subscriptions were renewed and withdra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.