Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get your artist bio on apple music as an artist / recommended distributors for apple music music videos

Hello,

When looking at well known artists on apple music I notice they have many more attributes then I currently have i.e Music Videos, Bio, Born, Hometown, Genre, appears on, etc... I would like to primarily find out how to add this information as well as an apple recommended music video distributor I should use to get my videos on iTunes and apple music. I have been having trouble with this. Please help!

Thanks.

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 5:33 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities nico_james,

We see that you have a few questions about an Apple Music artists page. We'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help to answer your questions.

We have provided the link below for Apple Music Artists. You will need to sign in, and from there you will be able to keep tabs on your music. If you have additional questions after you sign in, click on the "contact us" tab in the top right corner of the page.

Apple Music for Artists

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 5:33 PM in response to nico_james

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities nico_james,

We see that you have a few questions about an Apple Music artists page. We'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help to answer your questions.

We have provided the link below for Apple Music Artists. You will need to sign in, and from there you will be able to keep tabs on your music. If you have additional questions after you sign in, click on the "contact us" tab in the top right corner of the page.

Apple Music for Artists

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

How to get your artist bio on apple music as an artist / recommended distributors for apple music music videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.