Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Timer Not Showing Up On iOS 14 Lock Screen

Since the iOS 14 upgrade, I no longer see a preview of the Time on my iphone's lock screen. All i see is the time. I have to ask Siri to "show timer" to see the elapsed time before the ringer goes off.

Prior to 14, I was able to just look at the lock screen and see the elapsed time.

Thank you.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 1:41 PM

If anything this is a temporary fix and does not guarantee it will solve the issue I did this yesterday and what do you know today I’m having the same problem.

No offence people need to stop coming up with these half *** fix methods and start ripping the technicians a new one to fix what they broke

22 replies

Dec 10, 2020 5:57 AM in response to SolChaos

It looks like apple don't read or answer their own forums. The microsoft "fix" of "restarting your computer every time" is pathetic. Jobs made a luxury device, now apple made it trashy and their support laughable.

The confirmed solution doesn't work, but at least we aren't as dumb as their "geniuses" and we should demand better since this crap never ends and something else is going to be wrong next time.

Timer Not Showing Up On iOS 14 Lock Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.