Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing address

Hi all. I have an IPhone 11 that I bought, unlocked, in the USA when I lived and worked there. I am now back in my home country & My language and Regional setting is set for that. I am trying to change my billing address from the one in America to my home address , as I don’t have a bank account there anymore & it’s not allowing me to change the Country/Region

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 3:10 PM

Hello quinette161,

It sounds like you want to change the country on your iPhone. We will be happy to help.

Before changing your country, make sure you need to spend your store credit, cancel your subscriptions, and get a payment method for your new country or region.

Have a look at this article and see if it helps: Change your Apple ID country or region

Please let us know if this helps. We're standing by for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 3:10 PM in response to quinette161

Hello quinette161,

It sounds like you want to change the country on your iPhone. We will be happy to help.

Before changing your country, make sure you need to spend your store credit, cancel your subscriptions, and get a payment method for your new country or region.

Have a look at this article and see if it helps: Change your Apple ID country or region

Please let us know if this helps. We're standing by for you.

Billing address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.