Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop charges from I tunes? I was involved in Hurricane Sally and have been out of work for almost 3 weeks and I never ask for music to begin with as I cannot even buy food

How do I stop charges for Itunes? I was a victim of Hurricane Sally and have no work in 3 weeks. I have lost a lot of things all food and I cannot afford to pay for something I do Not use or want. Way too much $. I have never used I tunes and need to be Stopped from being charged for something I dont need or want. Please help me and is there anyway for a refund on these charges? Please i beg you to stop and help me please

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 8:48 AM

Apple Music does not start on its own. You did something to initiate the subscription even if you are not aware of it. Cancel the subscription by following the steps here: Change your subscription plan - Apple Support

Then contact Apple Support to request a refund: https://getsupport.apple.com/

This is a user to user forum. As users we cannot call you. Please do not post your phone number in a public forum where anyone can see it, unless you want tons of scam and spam calls on it. I have asked the hosts to remove your number for privacy.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2020 8:48 AM in response to debbyed07

Apple Music does not start on its own. You did something to initiate the subscription even if you are not aware of it. Cancel the subscription by following the steps here: Change your subscription plan - Apple Support

Then contact Apple Support to request a refund: https://getsupport.apple.com/

This is a user to user forum. As users we cannot call you. Please do not post your phone number in a public forum where anyone can see it, unless you want tons of scam and spam calls on it. I have asked the hosts to remove your number for privacy.

How do I stop charges from I tunes? I was involved in Hurricane Sally and have been out of work for almost 3 weeks and I never ask for music to begin with as I cannot even buy food

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.