Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Widget New IOS 14

Is it possible to show the percentage of phone, watch and AirPods in the circles on battery widget on Today’s view?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 6:45 AM

duerded wrote:
It was there prior to iOS14. This release has broken it. We just want the actual numbers back. thanks

Thanks for posting. I have since found the battery percentage display:

Just try adding another "Batteries" widget, and it will be available on two of the three options.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2020 6:45 AM in response to duerded

duerded wrote:
It was there prior to iOS14. This release has broken it. We just want the actual numbers back. thanks

Thanks for posting. I have since found the battery percentage display:

Just try adding another "Batteries" widget, and it will be available on two of the three options.

Nov 10, 2020 9:23 AM in response to Ferd II

Thanks - yes. I found a helpful response on another thread and it’s now fixed :-)

As I mentioned there, IMHO this is completely non-obvious... I had the original battery widget working fine under iOS13 and that one just seems to have changed its default behaviour to this “information-free” state! I installed the new battery widget and then removed the old one. At least I’ll know what to do if they mess with it again...

Cheers

Battery Widget New IOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.