Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Robomow mower pairs but won't connect.

My Robomow mower communicated with my iPhone 11 until the update to 14. Now it will pair, but not connect with the mower. I used lightroom to check the connection and it has a signal level of -76. I tried with my IPAD with same results.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 3:50 AM

If you already tried to un-pair then re-pair that BT accessory to no avail, I would contact the Robomow manufacturer's support team and ask them if there is a firmware update for your model.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Oct 8, 2020 1:02 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I received a lot of advice, but no cure for what is going on. Apple said, in effect, not our problem. The tech people from Robomow said not our problem also. So no solution from the experts.

To reiterate.

My IPhone 11 always connected with the mower prior to a software update. After that time the mower will no longer connect.

i have removed the app and reinstalled it.

i have told the phone to forget the device.

I have reset the device.

I have checked the Bluetooth connection between my phone and the mower with an app called LightBlue, and it has a level of -76. More than enough to connect.

I tried another IPhone with no results. Unfortunately it was updated with the new Apple software. Which I think is the problem.

I have checked the privacy setting which is O.K. Too.

The procedures I have taken.

1. Add the mower to the bluetooth settings on my IPhone. Shows connected.
  2. Start the Robomow 2.0 app. Asks to pair, and does pair.
  3. While standing within 2 feet of the mower, the Mower app shows “connecting”, but after a few minutes, changes to “mower out of range”.
  4. I am now looking to beg, borrow, or buy another phone model to prove or disprove my Apple software problem since the experts are unable to find and correct the problem.

My Robomow mower pairs but won't connect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.