Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music App on iPhone 6s

Recently the icon,"For You" disappeared from my music app on my iphone , which is running IOS 14.1.

The For You icon is still visible & working on both my iPad & MacBook.

I have restarted my iPhone & uninstalled & reinstalled the Music App but the icon is still missing.

Any suggestions please?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 7:39 AM

Hi there Crackedeverest,

We understand you have a question about the tabs in the Music app on your iPhone, and we'd like to share some information that can help.

It is expected for the tab names to have changed in iOS 14 for the Music app. The tabs in iOS 14 are Listen Now, Browse, Radio, Library, and Search. Learn more here: View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 7:39 AM in response to Crackedeverest

Hi there Crackedeverest,

We understand you have a question about the tabs in the Music app on your iPhone, and we'd like to share some information that can help.

It is expected for the tab names to have changed in iOS 14 for the Music app. The tabs in iOS 14 are Listen Now, Browse, Radio, Library, and Search. Learn more here: View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone

Cheers!

Music App on iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.