Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded Adobe Flash but I cannot activate the plugin in Safari Preferences under Websites because the plugin bar on the right is not there.

I have downloaded and installed the current version of Adobe Flash and I am trying to turn on the plugin for Safari but the little plugin bar that should be on the right side under Websites within the Safari Preferences is no where to be found. I understand how to toggle Adobe Flash for Safari but my problem is the bar than needs to be accessed is not appearing where it should be.

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 11:07 AM

Safari no longer supports Flash. Even Adobe, the providers of Flash, will no longer support Flash in a couple of months, at the end of 2020.

1 reply

I have downloaded Adobe Flash but I cannot activate the plugin in Safari Preferences under Websites because the plugin bar on the right is not there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.