Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE Apple Music message

Message reading "This account does not have iCloud music enabled" pops up when I open the music app. and WILL NOT go away when hitting the "OK" button, but continues to pop up essentially locking up my phone. How can I eliminate this? Thanks for your help.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 9:47 AM

Hey there Buster1967,

We understand you're seeing a pop up constantly about your account not having iCloud Music enabled. We'll be happy to help.

To begin, we'd recommend restarting and updating your iPhone. Reference the two links below.

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

However, if the issue persists, it will be best to reach out to Apple Support directly. Use this link: Get Support

We hope this helps. Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 9:47 AM in response to Buster1967

Hey there Buster1967,

We understand you're seeing a pop up constantly about your account not having iCloud Music enabled. We'll be happy to help.

To begin, we'd recommend restarting and updating your iPhone. Reference the two links below.

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

However, if the issue persists, it will be best to reach out to Apple Support directly. Use this link: Get Support

We hope this helps. Cheers!

iPhone SE Apple Music message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.