Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X

I have an iPhone X and lately my phone reception has been horrible. I have had various iPhones over the years and never dropped a call until recently. Any suggestions? Anyone else with similar issues? Is the solution as simple as upgrading my phone?

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 1:13 PM

Upgrading your iPhone translates to getting a newer iPhone. Updating your iPhone translates to updating the iOS version on your iPhone. If you are not running iOS version 14.0.1 then please update your iPhone. If you have already updated your iPhone iOS version 14.0.1 then also try the following-

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings - This will not erase anything but will reset your network settings and you may have to enter your WiFi password(s) again.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2020 1:13 PM in response to DeeJay1991

Upgrading your iPhone translates to getting a newer iPhone. Updating your iPhone translates to updating the iOS version on your iPhone. If you are not running iOS version 14.0.1 then please update your iPhone. If you have already updated your iPhone iOS version 14.0.1 then also try the following-

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings - This will not erase anything but will reset your network settings and you may have to enter your WiFi password(s) again.

Axel F.

iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.