Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook spacebar malfunction

Hi, I have a Macbook 12inch that has a malfunction spacebar. Repair did not work. Is it covered under warranty? I contacted Apple Support and they gave me a reference number, and said they will send me a box for mail in repair. I have received a reference number for the repair. It has been since September 23, 2020. What can I do now?

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 9:59 PM

Try to contact Apple support - and use the reference number - to see what they say.

To confirm the status of your failed repair & their offer to ship a send-in return box

at this point is on you. Many who reply to Q: here are only volunteers, who have no

official bearing; and are about same as you. Occasionally community hosts will visit.

Take care & good luck!🌻|⛵️

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2020 9:59 PM in response to hsu_jimmy

Try to contact Apple support - and use the reference number - to see what they say.

To confirm the status of your failed repair & their offer to ship a send-in return box

at this point is on you. Many who reply to Q: here are only volunteers, who have no

official bearing; and are about same as you. Occasionally community hosts will visit.

Take care & good luck!🌻|⛵️

Macbook spacebar malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.