Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro 2019 Spacebar broken

Hello, the spacebar of my keyboard is broken. The key doesn't bounce anymore.

I saw that there is a replacement program from apple. I was wondering has anyone experience this and knows what the repair time will be? I already made an appointment in the store this week but they couldn't give me a time indication.

I don't mind waiting a day but since i need the macbook to work i can't be without for weeks.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 8:56 PM

Repair times can vary greatly between regions and also whether the repair shop performs the repair themselves or whether they just mail the laptop to Apple for the actual repair. Only the Apple Store or the AASP can give you a general time frame based on recent repairs, but keep in mind there are no guarantees on how quick the repair will or can be performed (even before COVID this could vary, but COVID has made it even more unpredictable).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 8:56 PM in response to Tengla

Repair times can vary greatly between regions and also whether the repair shop performs the repair themselves or whether they just mail the laptop to Apple for the actual repair. Only the Apple Store or the AASP can give you a general time frame based on recent repairs, but keep in mind there are no guarantees on how quick the repair will or can be performed (even before COVID this could vary, but COVID has made it even more unpredictable).

Macbook pro 2019 Spacebar broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.