Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiving many emails

So what do we do about these scams that keep coming from apple. This time it says my icloud has been blocked and can’t be used until they get a response from me. and they noticed some of my account. We need you to verify the incorrect information in order to get it unblocked. I’m getting them from Netflix Hulu no matter how many times I block these it seem like I’m getting more from a lot of things. I’m like. What can I do. Driving me crazy. Even have a real person call me acting like a sheriff and had an arrest warrant the whole thing case number name and I’m like click. Block I have so many blocked numbers and I bet everyone else does to. So what can we do about the emails from apple. Thanks. It’s on all my devices phone iPads apple laptop.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 1:40 PM

You can report these scam/fake emails -- Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support.

2 replies

Receiving many emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.