Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email about verification

Hello,

I received these 2 emails and i don’t know what is it about. I clicked at the verify option and the window is just white. Not even an apple site. Is this reliable?

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 11:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 11:18 PM

It’s a Scam, mariaio99x.

Apple doesn’t send any such emails!

If Apple does send an email to you, it will be due to a request, by you, and they will address you by the name they have on file for you (except in the case of communication on some purchases).

Regardless, never click on a link or an attachment, in any email, unless you were expecting exactly that from exactly that person!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2020 11:18 PM in response to mariaio99x

It’s a Scam, mariaio99x.

Apple doesn’t send any such emails!

If Apple does send an email to you, it will be due to a request, by you, and they will address you by the name they have on file for you (except in the case of communication on some purchases).

Regardless, never click on a link or an attachment, in any email, unless you were expecting exactly that from exactly that person!

Email about verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.